Sunday, April 1, 2007

Comments on my posts...and update

I just updated my blog so that anyone can make comments to the post, even if you're not a member of blogspot. So, feel free to comment....just make it nice. :)

Just by way of quick update, we are doing very well. No job yet, but God's provision is constant. We were able to get a good washer on Saturday...found it at a fixer-upper store...brand new with just a dent on the side for less than half of retail price! Great, huh? It's been running pretty much non-stop since yesterday!

Also, God is speaking to both Richard and me loud and clear. Today in both services at church it was as if he picked up a megaphone and pointed it right at us. The topics of the messages were "humility" (if you read my blog from a few days ago, you know that was right in line for me) and tonight was about "learning to lean." He used 1 Sam. 19 to show how God "kicked the crutches" out from under David...and how he does the same to us to teach us to rely on HIM and not on other earthly things, even things given to us by Him in his favor. I can't do the message justice here, but we're sure it was straight from God to us.

We also have received so much encouragement from friends and family. Notes in the mail, prayers, hugs, phone calls, visits, emails....we are so blessed to have people in our lives who love us so much!

No comments: