Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Restless sleepers?

I was just on my normal "rounds" of the night...going in to kiss my angelic sleeping babies before sleeping myself, when I noticed a strange pattern. I first found Richie out of his bed and in the middle of the bedroom floor fast asleep. After moving him back to his rightful place on the bed all nicely tucked in, I went in to find Avery with all the blankets and covers completely removed from her bed sleeping soundly upside down. As I put one of the blankets back over her, she gritted her teeth loudly and thrust one of her fists up into the air. Very odd. I kissed her and then went back to the boys room. As I opened the door Carson rolled over and said in a sleepy little drone, "Chicken Little...."

I'm trying to remember what they ate before going to bed....must have been straight sugar!

No comments: